Standing exactly as it has always been since 1753, the church is testimony to Dutch's architectural ingenuity. Located next to the
Stadhuys, its notable feature is the ceiling, whose beams, over 15m (16yd) long, were each made from a single tree. The 200-year old pews are still in evidence. Over the altar, there is a painting of the Last Supper on glazed tiles and on the floors are tombstones in Armenian script.